Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed a contract today to put in heat pumps. Cost exactly 10% of what I paid for the entire house :yoinks: Coming tomorrow for final measurements and install 3rd week of April. Gonna be nice to not pay $1000/mo for oil heat anymore

Signed a contract today to put in heat pumps. Cost exactly 10% of what I paid for the entire house :yoinks: Coming tomorrow for final measurements and install 3rd week of April. Gonna be nice to not pay $1000/mo for oil heat anymore
At the cost of fuel oil now it shouldn't take too long to pay for itself.

Friend of mine sent a message asking where I ordered/which native wildflower mixes I put out last year so I went on the site to find them for her... and ended up buying two new mixes to add to the yard lol. A low growing mix for the "yard" portion of the back yard, and a shade mix for along the fence line. Should be here next week or the week after lol.

@Suki , how's your girls doing?
Ummm well my mental health has been in the garbage (Tuesday was 4 weeks on the new meds and a follow up and they decided I needed to stop them as I was *significantly* worse on them) so I haven't been keeping up with them very well. That reminds me I need to go water. That new bean was a failure to launch though 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back