Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the first time you mentioned this lately could you elaborate/define on trolling? Just want to make sure I am not trolling :condom:
Well trolling would be just getting a rise out of someone regardless of how you actually feel about a given point. Trolls post stuff they know a bunch of people will legitimately get mad about and keep egging on negative reactions, just because its funny to them to see people get mad about it. I dont think you're a troll, I wouldnt say many, if any people, on here troll at all. Either that or the admins do a real good job of smacking that crap down right away.

I always thought of AFN as a place you could invite your mom too and not be too embarrassed. It's like a bar and grill. You expect to hear some course language from time to time from the bar, but you'd probably say something if someone dropped F-bomb after F-bomb when you're sitting there with your spouse and kids.

Well, I'm down to 1/3 acre, a single wide and 1 car.....but it's all paid for, and I make improvements all the time as my health allows. Wife still gets a little pissy that we didn't sell this place and pay off the 2 acre place......but that would have been it, nothing left to put in the bank, safe or under the mattress. I would have played hell trying to keep that place clean ( 4 bdrm, 2.5 bath etc.) and taxes were a bit over 600 a year.. I chose to make sure we kept a roof over our head.

But do you drink Stella?
I have….. but my piss after a night out is tastier and stronger then that shit lol (just to mention I haven’t drank my own piss lol)

One has more sophistication…… :crying:

Can you at least photoshop a helmet and some googles on him/her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1680295006798.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back