Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking live news from the grow room!

That Green Dragon coconut oil I had in my coffee this morning had quite a bite. 9 or more hours ago.
I only had two small hits off the hash vape had around 11:00. I thought I had already peaked. I was mistaken.
I got my 4x4 all planted and set back up and treated with covers on. It's been fun this damn high. I can actually focus pretty well. While the big Earth boxes may have a bit more infestation of the adult gnats, getting up nice and close to the plant the seed. I see lots and lots of compost mites and they're busy as hell! Yes sir!!
That makes me feel good.
Now let's see how well I can do with the three in the 2x4.
Wish me luck!

Ok new strains planted....instead when the pink runtz x dark jedi pop....I'm pulling them....now I got Jean-O’s Voodoo and microverse purple microverse....I already got pink runtz going....I had to do this for a friend......i got 100s of pink runtz x dark jedi....i dont of these .....so im going with theses.....they look sick....almost went with forumstomper......
20230331_141231.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you wayward Live stoners.

I want to remind you that we do not troll people just because we are not like them here. Remember but for the grace of good fortune there go you! We love all people here on AFN! :bighug:

I love guns, I own guns but this sight is not a gun forum.

Politics are not allowed here and talking about law enforcement is politics.

Lets get back on track, please.

Nothing better than jumping out of a perfectly good airplane!
I jumped once, static line, 3000 feet, old military round shoot, sprained ankle, once was enough. The float down was very cool though.

I hope that baby was photoshopped in.

Hey I'm going to be looking to do some consolidating and rearranging of the way some of the forums are listed on the main forum index.

This is the main forum index:

1680291499823.png

Most of the upper still will likely stay the same (and don't worry @Mossy , not moving anything I can already foresee you scolding me for wink wink haha,) but I think I'm going to move all of the "review" type forums together under one category, and then many of the grow discussions will be put under their own category.

Here's a bit of a visual representation of what that means (not necessarily in this order.)

1680291661369.png

I seen this one last week. We use that in the last smoke out last Friday. Yeah we all like that one

I don’t think there is a song of his I don’t like… He is about the only other rapper i can listen to every song and enjoy Eminem is the other :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back