Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are under a tornado threat starting this evening at 8pm. I am so excited for a night time terror. If it was day you could at least see it coming..... ugh.... well 8pm-2am, suppose we could hole up in the basement with some pizza, wine, and snacks.

God I’m still stuff from lunch and wife’s making a huge thing of sausage gravy and biscuits tonight. I don’t know what I’m gonna be able to do.
1680293399181.gif

Not the first time you mentioned this lately could you elaborate/define on trolling? Just want to make sure I am not trolling :condom:
For example Trailer park trash, some may be but what about those economically challenged people who through no fault of there own end up in a trailer park like that. What if they are disabled and unable to clean or repair their rented trailer? We have no idea how or why they are there! To talk about them as a group is trolling. Any label that groups people and talked about disparagingly is trolling. Think on this there are right wing sights that call weed smokers Satan's army. They are trolling us! We don't want to stoop to that level.

For example Trailer park trash, some may be but what about those economically challenged people who through no fault of there own end up in a trailer park like that. What if they are disabled and unable to clean or repair their rented trailer? We have no idea how or why they are there! To talk about them as a group is trolling. Any label that groups people and talked about disparagingly is trolling. Think on this there are right wing sights that call weed smokers Satan's army. They are trolling us! We don't want to stoop to that level.
So are you saying people who live in trailers are right wingers?
..Just asking for a friend

Does this come down to the music we play?:gassy::oops1: IF so I sincerely apologize I mean not to offend anyone here or anywhere hence why I say so little:condom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back