Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, sometimes ya just get bored and feel like trying something different.

It’s been a long haul vaping in the same buds, needed another little break after my food and ganja three day fast. Head is feeling clear and gut is reset. Lost a nice 5 lbs of fat of which 3 lbs was the bad visceral fat…

Anywho:)

I said I was bored…
View attachment 1578722

The top shelf stuff 🤑

View attachment 1578723
Almost 31%, so it should knock me on my tailbone 😜

View attachment 1578724
Very nice looking nugs here. Great price from the local dispensary. 😎

View attachment 1578725
Sleepy time herbs for bedtime:) I like this strain for sleep.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy this new era of popping into the store up grab some goodies. I gave up Little Debbie’s and alcohol, I deserve a little splurge from time to time.
What no nug pics? :shrug::rofl:

well well, sillee me :doh: didn't even know Godsmack came out with a new album las month :yoinks: here'z a 2fer for a snack....:eyebrows: :headbang: ppp

Always stick to the plan. If I have no product when coming back, I really have to take advantage of the closeness of grow store supplies, but always on the return. Even though a stop, based on the area you're coming from, is in case law as illegal and against the Constitution, I have no doubt there are LEOs doing just that.
Going last, only lets me push the issue ,if I do get pulled over by some strange Chance after leaving the grow store. Tyrants hold a lotta cards they can try to pull. Sometimes Knowing the law very well, will get you nowhere with a determined tyrant. But you do stand a much better chance if you do.
If you find yourself in a situation that you don't know exactly what you need to do and say, it's best just to STFU. You can't be forced to speak. At least not today, maybe when I was a kid, it happened quite often.
Always my go to....paperwork attached to the visor, in hand sticking out the half rolled down window.....they invariably try getting you to incriminate yourself.."{ do you know why I pulled you over...do you know how fast you were going" etc......I tap the stop watch app on my phone and say " I have the right to remain silent, anything I say can and will be used in a court of law, I have the right to an attorney during questioning....do we need to get an attorney officer?....The Supreme Court has dettermined and ruled an average traffic infraction stop should only take 8 to 9 minutes, my papperwork was offered as you were walking up....you have XX minutes left before this stop falls under suspision of being illegally extended.".... I've had a couple get pissy and pull the please step out of the car BS (and extend it farther) but the timer still counts down, and I've made formal complaints.

told ya! :jump: :headbang: ppp
Yeah, went on a bender of buying...Pink Poodle should be in Fri or Sat and got a 12 pack order in that includes Black Dragon, Wizard Jade and two forms of Rainbow Festive........I'll have to start doing mushrooms again I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back