Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 80th birthday!! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

6475614D-F24C-4264-BD45-1456C2E391FE.jpeg

Tune!! - hey hey @Vapo - hope you are well
Good Morning #LiveStoners :yay1:.......Happy Thursday.....

Extended smoke break this morning.........you've Earned it......:pighug:
morning morning @Mossy hows tricks? How is the 'spring cleaning' getting on?

I really am trying to have a smoke break, but i have the most abusive hangover this morning - I feel as rough as a badger - i cant quite get to th the end bit :crying:
1A5303FA-3F20-40A5-8583-618B0EB292C3.jpeg

Morning @Talonxracer @Redeye Master @blue @Lil Dab - hope you are all fine and dandy :pass:

Tune!! - hey hey @Vapo - hope you are well

I really am trying to have a smoke break, but i have the most abusive hangover this morning - I feel as rough as a badger - i cant quite get to th the end bit :crying:
View attachment 1578669

Morning @Talonxracer @Redeye Master @blue @Lil Dab - hope you are all fine and dandy :pass:
LOL, and that is the main reason I stopped drinking alcohol, the hangovers became abusive due to the intensive drinking training I received in the military and carried on for years after.....LOL

Today is finish or die in the house.........stay until finish.............:deadhorse:

Tomorrow is Shopping...for the basics for them and us...hubby is Out in the afternoon......so I'll get some Float time.....

Then Saturday is finish this place off...............they land 22.00......which is Handy.......:biggrin:...

I feel as rough as a badger - i cant quite get to th the end bit :crying:

tumblr_mrdg6pX6P01s2npewo1_400.gif

:crying:

LOL, and that is the main reason I stopped drinking alcohol, the hangovers became abusive due to the intensive drinking training I received in the military and carried on for years after.....LOL

My Problem was.....I Didn't get hangovers.............:biggrin:...hubby'd roll over in the morning ...open one eye...and say Have you got a Hangover.....?

I'd say Nope.....and he'd say....Well...you Deserve one.........................:crying:

a full schedule there @Mossy - sounds like you have the "force of Aunty" on your side :pass:
they land 22.00......which is Handy.......:biggrin:...
every little helps

I stopped drinking alcohol
it is nasty stuff, yesterday was very unplanned, got a call around six from a mate who had just flown in from Germany and was ordered to go to London for some dinner, an unknown number of bottles of Saki later we stumbled out of the restaurant..cant really remember how I got home but it involved an Uber, a train and a laughing partner stuffing me in to her car at the other end :crying:

never really been a big drinker but divorce turned me into a professional - microdosing has helped cut it down considerably though which is nice as it is horrible :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back