Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes my ear drums vibrate dude :woohoo: :crying:...love it!!
I had a Mitsubishi colt littered with jap import parts and 2 subs bigger then the car itself lol I’ll have a scour to see if I can find a pic.

Good Morning #LiveStoners :yay1:.......Happy Thursday.....

Extended smoke break this morning.........you've Earned it......:pighug:

Just let it flow.....
wakeandba.gif

#Orgypot
IMG_4469.JPG

@PinkyNotTheBrain ... Gaze at the Pot on the Right............:aha:...what do you SEE......?.....

DIFFERENCES........:headbang:...

Look at the ones at 11 o'clock...and 1 o'clock...fastest into bud set...prominent bud....she a Shower....Probably gonna be the fastest maturing pheno in there..

Look at 6 o'clock....and the Middle of the pot...look at the difference in Top Bud visibiity....compared to te Fastest shower.....she is Probably going to be the slowest to maturity...also the most Indica..ca..ca..ca...

Two of them I can See...but look to the pot just behind to the left...5 o'clock...there is Another Match...coz of course all the Pots are Frogs.....

There is Another cross in there...12 o'clock...9 o'clock...and 4 o'clock that I'd class as the Standard cross in the mix....Unless she does something to Surprise me...

And......that's just from their Faces..........:biggrin:......Spot Differences for Selection Points.. #PinkyPot :pighug:... ....

frogspa.gif

@PinkyNotTheBrain ....Now.........What is the Special in that Pot........?.........I'll give you a Clue..........she's right in the middle........:eyebrows:.......

IMG_4479.JPG

IMG_4473.JPG

She's my Only Pinky.....:pighug:.... #PinkyPot ..

The Only Pink Pistilled cross that has been Added into the Line is............Northern Lights........so.....reasonably Easy to say NL dominant....If that was what I was Looking for......:biggrin:..or Exclude it....coz I'm Not.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back