Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mrdg6pX6P01s2npewo1_400.gif

:crying:

My Problem was.....I Didn't get hangovers.............:biggrin:...hubby'd roll over in the morning ...open one eye...and say Have you got a Hangover.....?

I'd say Nope.....and he'd say....Well...you Deserve one.........................:crying:
Whenever I deserved a hangover I had one, never missed out on that fun.......There was 3 naval bases that I was told to never be assigned to due to drunken antics when our squadron was there for training.....

Morning kittens.....had a full nights sleep which is really nice for a change. Sipping the first cup waiting on the aspirin to kick in. Damn hip really getting a grind on this morning so might be a slow day.

@PinkyNotTheBrain ....Now.........What is the Special in that Pot........?.........I'll give you a Clue..........she's right in the middle........:eyebrows:.......

View attachment 1578656

View attachment 1578657

She's my Only Pinky.....:pighug:.... #PinkyPot ..

The Only Pink Pistilled cross that has been Added into the Line is............Northern Lights........so.....reasonably Easy to say NL dominant....If that was what I was Looking for......:biggrin:..or Exclude it....coz I'm Not.....
:yoinks: Beautiful 😍
I stared so long i let my whole cigarette burn away
I might be a little excited
:jump:Gooo #Pi#PinkyPotoy::joy:

Morning y’all, cold today! 30’s is the high. 80% precip tomorrow so prob no work. At least we’ll have sun. Weekend project is to get clones into bigger pots and keep weaving the MZ girls into the net. The autos are getting close… maybe two wks before they are in the window. Already have a couple germed but they are looking slow. So maybe germ 3-4 more tomorrow. The CMOG is the only seedling that seems happy. And not really so… “see y’all later”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back