Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Greene pic wont load but

Anne-Bonny-WWP.png
Anne Bonny

images (11).jpeg
not really a gangster or an outlaw but Mansa Musa giving out so much gold he ruined its value is a G move
Trying to find the old painting i had but if i can't find it ill get this maybe

Got 5 hours of travel to go get a new truck for the company , 2 hour bus ride so im book and picture shopping for replacements. So far i got these orderedView attachment 1577551pancho villa

View attachment 1577554View attachment 1577552
Geronimo and his autobiography which came with this picture last time I bought it but couldn't find it so i ordered them separately View attachment 1577553Bonnie and Clyde
I read the Geronimo autobiography online a few years back. Amazing life... After Mexican soldiers slaughtered his young family while he was out hunting, he and a dwindling band of Apache warriors were at war against the Mexican army and the US Army for 50 years, and he survived to tell the story. I'd like to read Pancho Villa's story. I mostly read non-fiction. Recently read Angela Davis (Freedom is a Constant Struggle), Nikole Hannah-Jones (1619 Project), Benjamin Franklin: an American Life (by Walter Isaacson), An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States (by R. Dunbar-Ortiz), The Book of Night Women (by Marlon James)... Now reading Headscarves and Hymens (by Mona Eltahawy) and Never Let me Go (by Kazuo Ishiguro). Also recently read "Memorias de mis Putas Tristes" by Gabriel García Márquez (in Spanish).

Hey Boost Mobile!
WTF??????

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
It's about time or a new phone. I've had this one over 3 years and the phone it replaced still functions, as all my other phones did/do. Nothing wrong with it, but a better sound, screen and quality of photos is worth it to me.
Boost mobile ad pops up on the radio, so I go to the website ad I see a good deal on a Motorola moto Edge+ @ $199. Good deal on it, I feel. It was sorta a flop last year as an attempt of a top line phone. It was a top line price, but slacked on the top line features. It's still a huge jump for me!:headbang:
I click on the Check Availability button. Gave zip code and email. Never got an email. I scour the website for a phone number after the 'Talk' text feature failed miserably. It's fuggin well hidden!:face:

So I call. I get 'someone'. It's a woman workin from home. Kids are screaming in the background.:face:

She can't seem to find or understand the phone and deal I'm looking for. I try to tell her that it's on the main page and it's location. I don't know if she's slow or just can't understand with English not being her native language. I've been around the world and heard all sorts of accents when speaking English. After my first time meeting two Filipino Chiefs that greeted us at the bus. Those of you guys in the Navy will appreciate my response to his shouting of orders, "WTF did that little short sh*t say?":funny:
I just think she wuz S L O W!
When I asked for sales, all I got was gibberish....she was still on her hunt.
I gave her another minute to do what I asked. I gave up and disconnected.

Not a good first impression, for sure.
Anyone dealt with Boost Mobile or the phone?
I might call later.

edit............The kids were screaming the entire time! :face:

Hey Boost Mobile!
WTF??????

It's about time or a new phone. I've had this one over 3 years and the phone it replaced still functions, as all my other phones did/do. Nothing wrong with it, but a better sound, screen and quality of photos is worth it to me.
Boost mobile ad pops up on the radio, so I go to the website ad I see a good deal on a Motorola moto Edge+ @ $199. Good deal on it, I feel. It was sorta a flop last year as an attempt of a top line phone. It was a top line price, but slacked on the top line features. It's still a huge jump for me!:headbang:
I click on the Check Availability button. Gave zip code and email. Never got an email. I scour the website for a phone number after the 'Talk' text feature failed miserably. It's fuggin well hidden!:face:

So I call. I get 'someone'. It's a woman workin from home. Kids are screaming in the background.:face:

She can't seem to find or understand the phone and deal I'm looking for. I try to tell her that it's on the main page and it's location. I don't know if she's slow or just can't understand with English not being her native language. I've been around the world and heard all sorts of accents when speaking English. After my first time meeting two Filipino Chiefs that greeted us at the bus. Those of you guys in the Navy will appreciate my response to his shouting of orders, "WTF did that little short sh*t say?":funny:

I might call later.

A couple of my refugees used to use BoostMobile. I wasn't too impressed. I usually get my phones off eBay once they drop to the $100 range. My current Galaxy S9 was $129 on eBay a couple of years ago, and it works with the t-mobile $15 pay-as-you-go plan(unlimited talk/text, 3gb data). I think I mentioned before, I'm a cheapskate.

Hey Boost Mobile!
WTF??????

I might call later.

I usually ask customer service what city they're in. It's amazing how well some of the girls in Manila speak English. I also get a lot of New Delhi.

I read the Geronimo autobiography online a few years back. Amazing life... After Mexican soldiers slaughtered his young family while he was out hunting, he and a dwindling band of Apache warriors were at war against the Mexican army and the US Army for 50 years, and he survived to tell the story. I'd like to read Pancho Villa's story. I mostly read non-fiction. Recently read Angela Davis (Freedom is a Constant Struggle), Nikole Hannah-Jones (1619 Project), Benjamin Franklin: an American Life (by Walter Isaacson), An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States (by R. Dunbar-Ortiz), The Book of Night Women (by Marlon James)... Now reading Headscarves and Hymens (by Mona Eltahawy) and Never Let me Go (by Kazuo Ishiguro). Also recently read "Memorias de mis Putas Tristes" by Gabriel García Márquez (in Spanish).
Ur right about that. Read Geronimos a few times I have Freedom is a constant struggle. Actually my aunt does. There's a good one called villa and Zapata or maybe Zapata and villa. My Espanol is only asi asi but id give it a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back