Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea, m'lady has an amazon thing with kindle (no idea what it is called), will have a look through there - anything to help the budget these days
I download most of my books for free using a torrent search engine to find them and a torrent client to download them, and read them on my phone.

torrent search engine: 1337x.to
torrent download client: deluge, utorrent, bittorrent, or transmission
eBook reader app: ReadEra

running low on books to read - today I have the option of starting one of these two - thinking Lord of the Flies, as I have just finished Brave New World, Fahrenheit maybe a touch to similar...but the biggest drama, is what next? These two will be spent by the end of the week

I :cheers:

Hot Zone by Richard Preston. A bit old, it's from 94'?, but is very relevant again with Covid. It is quite interesting if you know a little about Kitum Cave in Kenya.

@Bill.de.Cat ........:eyebrows:....Do you Fancy a Powdered one.........?

beer.gif

running low on books to read - today I have the option of starting one of these two - thinking Lord of the Flies, as I have just finished Brave New World, Fahrenheit maybe a touch to similar...but the biggest drama, is what next? These two will be spent by the end of the week
View attachment 1577486

I shall go and deliberate as I start cooking and come back to see what you think maybe the way to go :cheers:
Lord of the flies! Fahrenheit 451 is good… but I’d pick lord of the flies. Avid reader here.

a true Attenborough moment

David Attenborough rockz! :headbang:

View attachment 1577486

I shall go and deliberate as I start cooking and come back to see what you think maybe the way to go :cheers:

Fahrenheit 451....calssic movie! :headbang: ppp

I just can't sit around and do nothing. Even resting between chores I find something to do. Potted the Coleus freebie I got with the vines.
View attachment 1577488

luv me sum coleus! :headbang: ppp

I saw like 6 robins yesterday thats when around here we know spring in right around the corner.

same here....the geese migrated thru early las month & the robinz have been around for a week or so now....but another fer sur sign is the first frogz i heard croakin las nite, woot! :joy: ppp

and read it 4 x 1 hour a day on toilet beaks..........well....hubby does....

:crying: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back