Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice - some loverly colours there, assuming from the colder temps, but that is the way forwards, multiple crops per year, no faffing around and at 14euro a pop

winner winner :headbang:

Yup...self-suffcient isn't just for 'lectric...........it works for seed too.......when you retire to warmer climes... :biggrin:

I suppose you do get some minor quakes over there....have you been in a house wobbler?

Yup.....usually between 1.5 and 4 on the Richter scale.......:headbang:...anything over 3 is a window shaker......hubby sleeps through them...but me and the dogs are normally half way out the door before it stops rumbling........:biggrin:

Hubby say he is deaf...he doesnt Hear them.......but you don't have to Hear the bloody bed shaking........:crying:

Spring is biting at your heels @Bill.de.Cat .......:watering:
Yeah, and I can't just not grow stuff....Ordered a 12 pack of different varieties after I potted that one up and was staring at it......damn plant people are like drug pushers, give that first one for free to get you hooked.

Last edited:
Dishes done be done, wife decided to wait till after her mid morning nap to shower so got to hold off on getting laundry going. Guess a glass of tea and a smoke then I'll wander the perimeter.....pretty sure I got another passio flower that I can up root and pot out there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back