Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
running low on books to read - today I have the option of starting one of these two - thinking Lord of the Flies, as I have just finished Brave New World, Fahrenheit maybe a touch to similar...but the biggest drama, is what next? These two will be spent by the end of the week
View attachment 1577486

I shall go and deliberate as I start cooking and come back to see what you think maybe the way to go :cheers:
The Atlas trio is a good read.

running low on books to read - today I have the option of starting one of these two - thinking Lord of the Flies, as I have just finished Brave New World, Fahrenheit maybe a touch to similar...but the biggest drama, is what next? These two will be spent by the end of the week
View attachment 1577486

I shall go and deliberate as I start cooking and come back to see what you think maybe the way to go :cheers:

A Kindle.......?............you can get Thousands of books for Free............:eyebrows:....and read it 4 x 1 hour a day on toilet beaks..........well....hubby does....

:crying:

I don't have any plans for the day, other than driving to town for a Sunday newspaper and maybe a short drive around on the back roads with the Swordfish!

Afternoon @Talonxracer ....... :pass: ..sharing one....

Cats chilled.....?................
caturdaycatbeer.gif

A Kindle.......?............you can get Thousands of books for Free
I had no idea, m'lady has an amazon thing with kindle (no idea what it is called), will have a look through there - anything to help the budget these days

read it 4 x 1 hour a day on toilet beaks
hahahah oh my days, cracked me up... :crying:

Right, I really must get the food going - the ribs beef ribs have been on the go since about 9pm last night, if I dont get up and move - Sunday roast will be just beef

catch you all :pass:

Right, I really must get the food going - the ribs beef ribs have been on the go since about 9pm last night, if I dont get up and move - Sunday roast will be just beef

Oooh...oooh...can I bring a plate.........?..........................:drool:.....

My Fave on Kindle is Girl in the box by Robert J Crane.....................Meta Humans......:superhero:.....first Trilogy is Free...........:headbang:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back