Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, life is short and hair grows back lol. Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do to bring yourself a little joy! (Plus not like I leave my house besides to drive the kids places anyways lmfao)
Your dam right sister!
What makes me happy apparently is to put my foot in my mouth, I got really good at it over time.

Your dam right sister!
What makes me happy apparently is to put my foot in my mouth, I got really good at it over time.
Plus, it makes my eyes pop like crazy lol. Apparently hubby described my eyes to a table the other night as being like "a pair of sapphires behind a wall of ice" which I guess is a fancy way of saying very very blue lmao

Plus, it makes my eyes pop like crazy lol. Apparently hubby described my eyes to a table the other night as being like "a pair of sapphires behind a wall of ice" which I guess is a fancy way of saying very very blue lmao
:swoon:

Your a lucky man, I'm sitting here all excited waiting for amazon to deliver a friggin gasket for my daughters toilet, I get to install.
Do, I, ever know that feeling. I just spent a week replacing my Aunté guest room floor because her pooch destroys things like a pup...But he's 5.

:smokeout:

When I started my present job 15 years ago. I got a tour of the front office, and I noticed ALL the women were like 40's, bleach blond, 5', 250lbs and had enormous chests.
All I said was, who has the hankering for big boned bleach blonds? I wasn't popular down front for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back