Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1576916

This is New.......:watering:...I Always throw the trim in with whichever fermented Tea I'm doing................But...I Saw a link that said Try it Fresh........
Liquidise the full leaf....watter it down.....and feed it Fresh.........:headbang:...I'll have a Shot at that.......
Oh thank God (fermented tea lol) I saw the blender and thought you were gonna drink it :crying:

giphy.gif

I remember getting pulled over for going 41 in a 40 MPH zone in a car full of hippies in the '60's. 🤣. Now I try to stay below 20 miles over the speed limit and don't get a 2nd glance. I did get pulled over for no insurance a couple of years ago, while riding shotgun while 2 16-year-old W.African refugee girls practiced for their driving test. The ossifers locked me in the back of the patrol car while they searched the car, thinking I was a john riding with hookers. They asked the girls a zillion questions. They found a spoon with yogurt residue and thought they had me for Horse I guess. They let us go with no ticket, so I guess that kinda proves it wasn't about the insurance.
I routinely go 5 over cause I figure going exactly the speed limit is like screaming pull me over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back