Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1679687131234.jpg

I dyed my hair bright ass magenta yesterday so I suppose that's a good start at least 🤣
Years ago the wife special ordered a Magenta colored Jeep. It was so ugly the dealership would not do a trade deal because of it's undesirable color, and we even bought it from them. But she loved it.

Years ago the wife special ordered a Magenta colored Jeep. It was so ugly the dealership would not do a trade deal because of it's undesirable color, and we even bought it from them. But she loved it.
I'm not a pink person but I love a good purple 💜 fuchsia may be a better term perhaps lol. This is the color
m_5e584c4ae974fb1ab760b714_1080x.jpg

I'm not a pink person but I love a good purple 💜 fuchsia may be a better term perhaps lol. This is the color
View attachment 1577000
I guess my old ass just cant adapt to these loud colors people be dying their hair these days. My boy's way of rebelling was probably keeping his hair short cause mine was long. Daughters did these pinks and purples and I threw there ass's the look. Then the wife threw me the look. And I humbled myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back