Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not electric, it's two magnetic metal slats put together with dimples on the inside, and a hole on the end for the stone to set in. You can pre heat the stone with a torch and drop your dabs on it, or hit with the bic (little more butane this way, but still effective.)

It has a metal slide on it with striker holes; so you can control how and where the flame is hitting the stone.

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Live Stoners!

I just realized something,,,,,, it is Friday!
Already....................

8eg8.gif

Today's "trapped in the car with mom" discussion time devolved into musicals today with the boys lmfao. They don't "get it" the same way #3 does but they are old enough to have deeper conversations regarding how art can portray thoughts, emotions, and ideas as well as commentary on the world around them. Much fun lol.

In other news I'm really hoping this is a manic upswing into feeling better for the next 6ish months I feel coming on because I have so much shit I need to get done here.

No it's not electric, it's two magnetic metal slats put together with dimples on the inside, and a hole on the end for the stone to set in. You can pre heat the stone with a torch and drop your dabs on it, or hit with the bic (little more butane this way, but still effective.)

It has a metal slide on it with striker holes; so you can control how and where the flame is hitting the stone.
Thanks bro yeah i went to there site and was checking it out pretty cool device you can do herb or concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back