Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a tough one here... not sure what happened, but 1 of my plants ppm is 2630! It's double what my other plant is even tho they got the same feed. Both were doi g good then she started dropping. Thing is I'm running a scrog so I can't just pull her out to flush.:face: So anyone got any suggestions? Coming up on 8 weeks of flower, its a Malawi so I got some time left but she's looking bad. Lights don't come on for another 9hrs so no pic currently. Any ideas are appreciated.

Stay lifted
Is there a reason you're looking at soil runoff ppm?

Pro mix hp
Ok so mostly peat. It is fairly safe to flush slowly up to 20% of the flush volume. If you have access to harbor freight A pump like this is quiet but you may need to rig a filter of some sort. It is also available on Amazon for more money.

2023-03-21_13-17-47.png

@Mañ'O'Green i got to look when I get home and have more time but I think my pics in the 2023 SS g and s are missing again… it was doing weird things on mobile when I was looking daliafarmers solo post
Yes, the domain name change keeps breaking the links. It works better if you just upload the pictures to the post.

Yes, the domain name change keeps breaking the links. It works better if you just upload the pictures to the post.
Got it I'll see if I can do that but i am afraid i may have deleted some pics from my phone I had too many pics and needed to get rid of some... But I may still be able to find them :goodluck:

Got it I'll see if I can do that but i am afraid i may have deleted some pics from my phone I had too many pics and needed to get rid of some... But I may still be able to find them :goodluck:
I think @Son of Hobbes is working on a solution to the broken links with the other techies.

I think @Son of Hobbes is working on a solution to the broken links with the other techies.
The wierd part was if i quote the post they show up in the quote.. But either way I not too worried about since those pics weren't for that current show just some i had just finished.. I know it looks weird with missing pics from the post I'll to try to fix the most current ones that I can still edit

1679430797713.png

The wierd part was if i quote the post they show up in the quote.. But either way I not too worried about since those pics weren't for that current show just some i had just finished.. I know it looks weird with missing pics from the post I'll to try to fix the most current ones that I can still edit

View attachment 1576020
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back