Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hydro or soil? And you should be able to to slide a plastic tray under the pot and shopvac out of that. That's how i grew for years
No, just me not legal here yet so can't ask for help. No handles can't really move them. Not sure there is much I can do other than pH'd water. That's why I throw it out here, I have no idea hoping someone had a secret trick or something lol.

:wizzy:

Flush with light nutes, Phd, instead of plain water. And if you can't flush, drip clean added to your nutes will help flush the excess out
Cool, thanks I'll look that up I don't have any of that. I do have finish or something by Advanced Nutrients for flushing, but that I think is different only used on my 1st grow lol. I found a water transfer pump at harbor freight that would work, but out of stock at my store so not sure when it will be back.

Cool, thanks I'll look that up I don't have any of that. I do have finish or something by Advanced Nutrients for flushing, but that I think is different only used on my 1st grow lol. I found a water transfer pump at harbor freight that would work, but out of stock at my store so not sure when it will be back.
You can get a small submersible pump from Amazon for like $15 and it'll work fine if you can slide like a foil pan or something under the pot. Just need a couple feet of tubing and have it pump into a bucket

You can get a small submersible pump from Amazon for like $15 and it'll work fine if you can slide like a foil pan or something under the pot. Just need a couple feet of tubing and have it pump into a bucket
Yeah @McDee I just was thinking the same thing but might be able to find a fountain pump at HF or TSC Home Depot, Lowe’s etc….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back