Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bye-balloons.gif

I got a tough one here... not sure what happened, but 1 of my plants ppm is 2630! It's double what my other plant is even tho they got the same feed. Both were doi g good then she started dropping. Thing is I'm running a scrog so I can't just pull her out to flush.:face: So anyone got any suggestions? Coming up on 8 weeks of flower, its a Malawi so I got some time left but she's looking bad. Lights don't come on for another 9hrs so no pic currently. Any ideas are appreciated.

Stay lifted
Just keep running water threw it and suck it out the bottom...you have a shop vac like I do.it helps so much....I'd do this several times with clean PhD water....or a turkey baster takes 4ever

Can you flush her in place using a shop vac to suck up the runoff?
Not a bad idea, but I don't really have the option to feed until night. Lights go out in a.m. and by the time I get home from school drop off not enough time. I water at lights on'ish so to loud to use that. Good idea, and may be only thing I could do. I may just be up shit creek tho lol.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Taco Tuesday Live Stoners!

My tag works:smokeit:
Olá @TheMongol how was surfing?

I got a tough one here... not sure what happened, but 1 of my plants ppm is 2630! It's double what my other plant is even tho they got the same feed. Both were doi g good then she started dropping. Thing is I'm running a scrog so I can't just pull her out to flush.:face: So anyone got any suggestions? Coming up on 8 weeks of flower, its a Malawi so I got some time left but she's looking bad. Lights don't come on for another 9hrs so no pic currently. Any ideas are appreciated.

Stay lifted
What media are you growing in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back