Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, bad weather is almost done for the season… got today, tomorrow and Friday work. Yesterday the snow dropped 6-8” due to melt. And Thursday is a washout. Should be fun!
Ya we got one of those day of snow, then it was 50 so it started melting starting to flood, the next day was 17. Everything ice

G'day Talon X!

Happy Tuesday

happy-dance-animated-gif-image-1-2.gif

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 11.54.29.png

Mind ... Blown
icegif-599.gif

By my calculations by using modern day text abbrievations (abbr) - you can save yourself upto 6 billion letters per day!!

Somebody once asked me .. "hav u gt NE" ... now i can see that they've ommitted the E from the hav ... and missed a Y & O from the u .. and there's a saving been made by missing and O from the gt ... and THEN they went off piste, completey disregarded the word and put a fake E at the end to comfuse things ... if it had been a Y (NY) .. i would have possibly thought New York, but i may have followed the youthful forumlar and realised there was an A missing. - Stil;l a confusing old exchange without a subject matter!

I just paste it into google these days and see what comes out!

Love cooking with cannabis myself. Yes, great in juices or smoothies too. I do it mostly for the vitamins myself. I like spinach better, but I am learning new ways to cook it and I am enjoying it more and more.

Use Everything........except the Oink............:watering:....

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back