Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depends on how your cook it, if you steam it and add salt and vinegar it tastes like a peppery spinach. If you sautée it properly like I did, it tastes a little more nutty.
Strain also has an effect. I mix my stuff when I defoliate. I just bay it up and stuck in fridge or freezer.
Super healthy for you. Prebiotics, mega vitamins. Your body and mind will thank you. Great to chop in salads, finely chopped in casseroles. Just adding a ton of vitamins to your food! 😋

Replaces spinach/kale if you are Green Juicing......... :headbang:

Morning @MedCzech ....you can see your girls wanting to take over that room space now.......:headbang:

Good morning, 22*f, kitties taken care of, back reading done and getting ready for the second cup of coffee!

Morning @Talonxracer ... :pass: ..sharing one.....

You've Missed Something.........................................................you are 30 minutes Early.........:crying:

Thank you everybody for the Best Birthday for Years Possums.... :bighug: ....Much Appreciated......Bless your Hearts......:love:...you made an Old Ladies Day.........

DAME.gif

Good day @Mossy :pass::bighug:

I missed something? Must be residual stoneage from last night, yup that's what I blame......:rofl:

#IBlametheDope ....................... :pass: ...Alheimers has no where Near the same Street Cred..............:crying:

#GrowOldDisgracefully ....:pass:

Replaces spinach/kale if you are Green Juicing......... :headbang:

Morning @MedCzech ....you can see your girls wanting to take over that room space now.......:headbang:
Thanks, yes. Don’t we always do that as growers. Push our space to the max 🤣

Love cooking with cannabis myself. Yes, great in juices or smoothies too. I do it mostly for the vitamins myself. I like spinach better, but I am learning new ways to cook it and I am enjoying it more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back