Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Lil Dab @Hog MaGundy :d5: The bu's blend is real nice compost but I didn't notice much benefit from the teas. I used the bus blend with COM lobster, uncle Jim's castings and the kiss nutrient pack last summer and I didn't do great but it was my 1st successful grow in like at least 10 years of trying
I was just comparing and think maybe i'll just got with CoM they have this stuff which seems about the same and i can buy everything all together :thanks:
1679279322791.png

1679279347932.png

I was just comparing and think maybe i'll just got with CoM they have this stuff which seems about the same and i can buy everything all together :thanks:
View attachment 1575391
View attachment 1575392
I like the COM stuff. I use it and the wife uses the lobster and raised bed stuff. Think it was $14-18 a bag last year around here. But if your looking for something else for the diversity, or aren't in the northeast, the Malibu is good stuff :thumbsup:

420 is coming up.

We've been scrapping ideas as staff for what to to do; is there anything you guys want to see? Want to see given away? Anything that would make the day worth checking in on the site?
Another LS party would be fun. Idk specifically about things to give away but I do think if you could secure prizes some kind of like 1 drawing per hour or something sort of raffle sort of thing would be neat (like the baskets sort of thing they do at some fund raisers?).

My first real concert was Beck, with Hank Williams III opening. I was in 5th grade (around 2000) and went with my Dad. Was also the first time I smelled weed. well, first time I made the connection of what the somehow familiar smell was, lol.
Thanks @Lil Dab @Hog MaGundy :d5: The bu's blend is real nice compost but I didn't notice much benefit from the teas. I used the bus blend with COM lobster, uncle Jim's castings and the kiss nutrient pack last summer and I didn't do great but it was my 1st successful grow in like at least 10 years of trying
I've noticed a lot of the leading living soil people have moved away from teas in favor of just using good compost, mulch and cover crop. Hard to be sure what you're brewing up, even if you're 100% sure of your inputs.

420 is coming up.

We've been scrapping ideas as staff for what to to do; is there anything you guys want to see? Want to see given away? Anything that would make the day worth checking in on the site?
Giveaways are always a winner, but I'd love to see like an mtv cribs style grow thing with some of the pros around here? Like maybe a tour and live q&a from your farm kinda thing. Just an idea. I'd totally take time off of work to watch @Mossy dogs defoliate plants :crying: I think It'd be pretty cool to see and hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back