Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about making a trip, about 2 hours round trip, to get a bunch of CoM Compost, nowhere ib my town carries or produces a really good compost that I've found. But, new grow shop in town does have Build a Soil 3.0, Light, Oly, and Malibu living soil blends for the same as on the BaS website (minus shipping). Might just use that and save the gas. @Lil Dab prices at stores here are a little higher, but I guess you are a bit closer to Maine than I am.
Malibu has free shipping on their site right now

@arty zan
FB_IMG_1679278241811.jpg

After owning a few rental properties, doing a bit of flipping on others....all I can attest to is that the devil is the contract, if it's not SPECIFICALLY spelled out in the contract and there's a problem....youve given them too much wiggle room to get out of owning up to it. Caveat Emptor
They told me every single thing was covered, no questions asked for the 1st 12 years after install. Diamond installer or something... We're currently paying about $2400/yr for electric and $7k a year for oil. House is only about 1300sqft and was remodeled about 10 years ago, so semi modern drywall and windows

Thanks @Lil Dab @Hog MaGundy :d5: The bu's blend is real nice compost but I didn't notice much benefit from the teas. I used the bus blend with COM lobster, uncle Jim's castings and the kiss nutrient pack last summer and I didn't do great but it was my 1st successful grow in like at least 10 years of trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back