Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gif looks like someone used a camcorder and video taped the screen of their first color tv….likely a zenith! :crying:
1679251754551.gif

I plan to love the taste of rove beetles! Hope it doesn't happen to a large extent though.
They will also fly all over your house so hang some yellow sticky cards! They help to catch them! ;)

First one looked like a nute splash, but ya do have something going on
I no...I know I got nute burn from it getting on leaves...I tryd spraying them with distilled water....to get it off...I also think I forgot to dim lights...idk...but there's some issue...could it be the fungus gnats? I'm going to crush some more misq dunk and put in top of soil again....then water....

Did you sorta have to give away your 4th Amendment Right, by signing affirmative to any sorta 'Come on to your property with no warrant' thingy?
You're not a business that has any effect on the public, so there's not a public concern.
I hope you guys didn't have to do that. There would have to be strong 4th Amendment Right safeguards, if I were to even think about that crap.
If it's legal to consume, then it should be legal to grow without permission FROM the government, especially medically!
I take those rights to heart! I gave my young life in support and defense of the Constitution. I just can't tolerate any sort of infringement.
Key words in the beginning of the oath:
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of (STATE NAME) against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Must never forget that!
If he doesn’t own said property not sure how that works! He rents and he ain’t the only tenant on the property!

well, technically, ya, if they wanted to, they could, but it'z highly unlikely....fwiw, i still dunno who it was, but sumbody called the law about my outdoor grow in '21, but the only thing they cared about was did i have my card, lol :doh: my grow area also met all the rulez & regz, so there was absolutely nothin they could do anyway....and now that they've already been here & know about it, i'll most likely never see em again, so....:joy: ppp
I'm waiting till I'm able...the wife is going to get everything legit once we get a house....so no issues...probably one inspection and have it in their standards...then boom let them go.....have my secret basement grow and legit outdoors...we're from same state...

I'm not legit at all...I've been going over a year strong....I just don't let people over...and always keep everything regulated so no smells.....I only had an issue when I started smoking in my place..that you can't smoke in....I rent so you can't get a license...I plan on going legit...I want to start my own seed buisness.....start crossing and pheno hunting to stabilize seeds to f7....and run it all online and have testers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back