Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cause it's so far away :rolleyes1:and with all those smiles i find that hard to believe:pighug::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: mine work fine :smoker:
On Firefox, they are silly AF! If you hit two smilies in a row, the second one jumps down to the next line, most of the times.
Most of the time, you can't use the arrows to get behind the last smilie. They are stupid!:face:

:funny:
:funny::funny::funny::funny:

U are gonna absolutely hate life when harvest comes! I would find dead rove beetles stuck all in my buds so had to stop using them! They will knock out an infestation but then u will be smoking them come harvest! :yoinks::nono:
I plan to love the taste of rove beetles! Hope it doesn't happen to a large extent though.

well, technically, ya, if they wanted to, they could, but it'z highly unlikely....fwiw, i still dunno who it was, but sumbody called the law about my outdoor grow in '21, but the only thing they cared about was did i have my card, lol :doh: my grow area also met all the rulez & regz, so there was absolutely nothin they could do anyway....and now that they've already been here & know about it, i'll most likely never see em again, so....:joy: ppp
Did you sorta have to give away your 4th Amendment Right, by signing affirmative to any sorta 'Come on to your property with no warrant' thingy?
You're not a business that has any effect on the public, so there's not a public concern.
I hope you guys didn't have to do that. There would have to be strong 4th Amendment Right safeguards, if I were to even think about that crap.
If it's legal to consume, then it should be legal to grow without permission FROM the government, especially medically!
I take those rights to heart! I gave my young life in support and defense of the Constitution. I just can't tolerate any sort of infringement.
Key words in the beginning of the oath:
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of (STATE NAME) against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Must never forget that!

FB_IMG_1679251359730.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back