Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that 18 really or just 6 plus 12 more if you don't get dinged by the local constabulary
:jointman:

lol....it really is 18 :thumbsup: ppp

ok well, to cover the basez, it really is 18, but in order to "legally" grow here, u gotta have either a) a med card with a cultivation endorsement, which is what i have, or b) a growing "license" from the state ;) ppp

ok well, to cover the basez, it really is 18, but in order to "legally" grow here, u gotta have either a) a med card with a cultivation endorsement, which is what i have, or b) a growing "license" from the state ;) ppp
Can they come check YOUR grow?

In Firefox, it isn't labeled preview. You have to hover over it
Not labeled on Android but it's this button
Screenshot_20230319-135046.png

Speaking of whippets, why did none of yall ever tell me that canned whipped cream is called SQUIRTY CREAM in the UK? Someone mentioned "tea and squirty cream" and I'm just like "excuse me, come again?" And they're like squirty cream is what British people call ready whip. They themselves are clearly not British cause I've *never* heard of any madman making their cuppa with whipped cream but yeah lol.
Ya if i would have known i would have never called it anything other than squirty cream again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back