Status
Not open for further replies.

I got Sunshine on a Cloudy day........
wakeandba.gif

IMG_4302.JPG
IMG_4306.JPG
IMG_4312.JPG
IMG_4310.JPG

Can't wait for this march madness to get the f done, the one sport I hate and detest bordering on the psychotic,,,when i was a wee preteen my dad would drag me to Syracuse BB games all the time even though I hated it, so I played true sports like lacrosse and hockey just to spite his love of BB, LOL
Lacrosse is so much fun tho. Never played the right way tho. I went to school in Uptown and they used to have a pretty big indian( native American but call themselves indian) and west african populations and theyd play in the alley so u add in being able to pass off the wall. Jackin peoples garbage cans for goals. Ended up covered in road rash tho :doh:

Lacrosse is so much fun tho. Never played the right way tho. I went to school in Uptown and they used to have a pretty big indian( native American but call themselves indian) and west african populations and theyd play in the alley so u add in being able to pass off the wall. Jackin peoples garbage cans for goals. Ended up covered in road rash tho :doh:
Now that sounds like a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back