Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4294.JPG

Alas poor Froggy Summer 2022...... :pass: ..I Miss you already........sigh.........

IMG_4295.JPG

Roll on the Replacements........:crying:....

IMG_4296.JPG

Hello Froggy Nov 2022.....I'll Love you well..........
froggi.gif

Here.....the last bar use to Close at 6.30am.....and the next one Opened at 7am....so if you wanted to keep on drinking....you ordered an extra drink at 6.30 and waited 30 minutes......

The most Dangerous time to drive is between 6am and 8am coz that is when the night clubs close......and everyone is driving pissed.......:pass:
Ya i don't go out on st. Pats usually had to go to the shop and to get weed yesterday tho. Avoiding the bars is impossible. My weed guy is by the place I was working when I got stabbed... On st Pat's ... But I got my weed and after rationing it for like a week being able to smoke the amount I need,im so much better right now:pass: i like the taste of just about all of it but pineapple and burning rubber is pretty up there.
Pineapple roadkill:
IMG_20230318_050123107.jpg

Can't wait for this march madness to get the f done, the one sport I hate and detest bordering on the psychotic,,,when i was a wee preteen my dad would drag me to Syracuse BB games all the time even though I hated it, so I played true sports like lacrosse and hockey just to spite his love of BB, LOL

Can't wait for this march madness to get the f done, the one sport I hate and detest bordering on the psychotic,,,when i was a wee preteen my dad would drag me to Syracuse BB games all the time even though I hated it, so I played true sports like lacrosse and hockey just to spite his love of BB, LOL
I love it i could spend all day on the court. Id even shovel the pad out back in the winter and just shoot til it was too dark and couldn't see the ball
kid-hit-ball.gif

Happy Saturday Guys - If anything temporarily "breaks" on the right of the screen . ... . ... . . it was definately me!

:gary:

Don't panic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back