Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me laugh way too damn hard
FB_IMG_1679119731195.jpg

What's acid soil?

It is for low PH loving plants.

Hey, it's paddy's day lol if there were any day cabbage is even marginally acceptable it's today lmfao

MsMOG makes fried cabbage with pecans and vinegar, there is never left overs!

I like boiled cabbage the first day but never left over.

For the record...

Went on a cruise that stopped in Jamaica 1978 and bought some road side Jerked Pork that was just amazing. The Cab driver explained the everything to make it was stolen The pig was wild, the wood for smoking it was harvested right where the fire was built and all of the chilies and spices were grown by nearby farmers and were picked when no one was looking. It was so good we had the taxi stop again going back to the ship and took some back with us. Never had anything like it since that day It might have been what we were smoking :shrug:

Damn it took me so long to catch up it is bed time! Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I can't drag across words and highlight them.
I therefore can't spell check them!
I am constantly spell checking words, due to my dyslexia.
To keep going to google to google a word is getting old fast.
I know the techies are doing great things and I am in no way complaining!
I just wanted it noted and put on,, what I imagine is a very long list of "to do" items!
Thanks for all the hard work guys!

@arty zan :bighug: ...cheers for knocking it into RP's......can you retry and let us know...........?

All the rest of us are having no problems with it....:headbang:

IMG_4290.JPG

Sittin in the morning sun........ :pass: ...

IMG_4291.JPG

The Same seeds put to germ in February took 2 WEEKS to germinate....these took a couple of Days......Simply down to Temperature........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back