Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all ☕😚💨💨💨

Got up a little early. Pax3 and a cup of coffee. Still almost two hours before lights come in and I can water the ladies.

Hope your all well out there in AFN land…🙏

:pass: 🪴🪴🪴🪴

Morning @MedCzech ..:pass:..sharing one.

New Room Looks like it is doing the Business.......:headbang:...

Morning @MedCzech ...no creamer for my coffee this morning but that's on my lazy ass for not going to the store yesterday...
Yeah, my fiancé ordered instacart yesterday and got the French vanilla I can’t live without.

Morning @MedCzech ..:pass:..sharing one.

New Room Looks like it is doing the Business.......:headbang:...
Yes, very happy so far. Just a little screw up on a couple pots with bad dirt in one of the bags. Other than that, it’s doing what it’s supposed to do.

Morning @Mossy :pass:

You good over there? 🙏

IMG_4237.JPG

Starting the Day with a Rainbow of colour as the sun comes up over the sea.......:pass:.....who could want more.....?

Took a lil peek under the domes and might have 2 of the WW popping up. Got 2 spares in solo cups in case any of the 6 main pots don't show or for seeding just in case......

Damn, she was calmed and lying on a blanket next to me...then a big, close, sudden thunder got her up and standing by the door. Can't let her in though cause all she'll do is pace for a bit then go bug the wife till she wakes up because I'm not in there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back