Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temps have jumped...and they are Predicting a Hot Easter........ :pass: ..although that mght just be to tempt the Tourists back.......:biggrin:

Next 10 days no lower that 10C night temps forecast......:headbang:..Fingers Crossed.

Morning @Kirka88 @Talonxracer ....:pass:....sharing one........... I better put the Pot on........... #PotsHot ...:d5:

View attachment 1573126

Germinating now for outdoor and planting soon, I hope temps don't lower to freeze them.

View attachment 1573123

Starting the Day with a Rainbow of colour as the sun comes up over the sea.......:pass:.....who could want more.....?
Good morning from the tip of the east coast. Cape bound today.

20230313_062349.jpg

Temps have jumped...and they are Predicting a Hot Easter........ :pass: ..although that mght just be to tempt the Tourists back.......:biggrin:

Next 10 days no lower that 10C night temps forecast......:headbang:..Fingers Crossed.

Morning @Kirka88 @Talonxracer ....:pass:....sharing one........... I better put the Pot on........... #PotsHot ...:d5:

View attachment 1573126
Good morning @Mossy

Thanks @Mossy

G'Morning @Talonxracer ya, we have that storm set to come in later today. Hopefully I can get out of here before it starts.
The coastal areas are mostly going to be rain and sleet so it shouldn't be too bad for ya over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back