Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a little panicked when the plant was droopy as it was in the darker picture but I think it was just a little thirsty.
The one in the light was after I sprayed some eggshell vinegar solution & banana tea around. Neem oil smells weird
9" tall & 17 " away from the light.

334740894_940078376987715_8447374627127789660_n.jpg
335591635_954046905760074_3150816527132621382_n.jpg

Morning kittens.....thunderstorms rolling through so my girl has me up comforting her....

Morning @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass:..sharing one.......been a long night then........

The Princess is the same...if there is thunder or fireworks you aint sleeping........:headbang:

Aw....you know what I did yesterday...being locked out of site....I did a bit spring trim on my plants...and I cut off a shoot of the Passion Flower..with Live buds on.......:doh:...I was Spitting.......:biggrin:

damn, gutted on that note.....my native purples are coming back strong and one of the whites so far has new growth....going to be collecting old bed sheets and such this warm season to be ready to swaddle them all come next winter.
Wish she would just be still, got blanket right next to me so I can pet her and that's OK for a bit, but she get's up every few minutes to go stand then comes back after a few minutes....

Morning y’all ☕😚💨💨💨

Got up a little early. Pax3 and a cup of coffee. Still almost two hours before lights come in and I can water the ladies.

Hope your all well out there in AFN land…🙏

:pass: 🪴🪴🪴🪴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back