Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I checked those out a little while back. Hated to drop the cash at the time and kinda forgot about it. Lol I want one.
Have the jbl and it's real nice cause it's portable. Plenty loud to listen to stuff. But the Marshall stays plugged in in the kitchen and it will shake the walls. It's even loud enough to make one of my dogs nervous :crying:

Cool. I checked those out a little while back. Hated to drop the cash at the time and kinda forgot about it. Lol I want one.

Get a couple...

Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 11.00.45 PM.png

I had a Harmon Kardon speaker that was amazing. Unfortunately, it vibrated out of a thin window sill cause I had it blaring and met its demise. I researched and found the most resilient one which is the Foogoo with the tough case. Ironic since it's got "goo".

There are interchangeable cases for them. It's been through some shit on job sites and is still works. Sound is good but not the best if you're a audiophile.I'm borderline and sound is pretty good. If you want one that can take a beating...Battery life was the best available when I got it as well

Here's them both. Jbl on the right. So you can see why there's such a big difference in the sound. But I like both, just depends on your needs :pass:
View attachment 1573079
Yeah the JBl has been cool. Just not quite loud enough. Lol. Aren’t the Marshalls around $500?
Might have to sell a knife to feel right about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back