Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ran into trouble with that Anvil from last year. Lost a couple of big bud tops. Should have put in 2 or 3 paper sacks after hang dry.
Open and move around 1 or 2 times daily.
I ran into it couple time had ditch a few tops but it was cause my dehumidifier wasn't working properly those were on 24k and strawberry nuggets both grow short and super bushy.. Many rookie mistakes

I ran into it couple time had ditch a few tops but it was cause my dehumidifier wasn't working properly those were on 24k and strawberry nuggets both grow short and super bushy.. Many rookie mistakes
Yeah my garage is real dry usually. Last run I used the paper sack inside a trash bag trick.
Worked to slow down the dry. I got 10 days. Which is good in my garage. Only place I can cure it out. Gonna get hot here quick.

Nice I like marshydro never had viparspectra...that was what I was going to get... what's the specs of the room? I know you need 650w for a 5x5 so sounds like you got enough w.....
Room grow area is 5x8’. The new Viparspectra lights have the newest Samsung diodes. Very good build quality, I have them spaced out and with dimmers you can get a nice even canopy of light. Very happy with the value 👍

:doh: Couple treats and it’s bed time 🥱
9DF576BA-AA74-44E7-B142-4097E220AAD8.jpeg

I need a blue toof speaker for the garage. I need to google.
Have this one in the kitchen and it bumps :headbang:

Room grow area is 5x8’. The new Viparspectra lights have the newest Samsung diodes. Very good build quality, I have them spaced out and with dimmers you can get a nice even canopy of light. Very happy with the value 👍
Cool I almost went with them...they seem nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back