Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Owl Seeds, Creme De La Compton F3 bean is now in the soil....
View attachment 1572681
:pass:
My sour hound was removed from its fulvic bath and placed below the soil! About dat time so also dropped first dozen cucumber seeds! :frog: Think that’s a frog which has nothing to do with cucumbers but it was new so added it! :rofl:

Night Owl Seeds, Creme De La Compton F3 bean is now in the soil....
View attachment 1572681
:pass:

Dude.....

That myco Supreme promises 50 spores per gram. At 57 grams, thats just 50 x 57 = 4350 bacteria spores to the entire package. A spore is basically like a "bacteria seed" for one bacteria. Thats like...you would get more in just plain dirt out of your yard.

What I've been doing is bringing forward about 1/3rd of my soil from my last grow, sometimes more, every time. I remove the old roots, any big chunks of like bark or something that made it in somehow, and then add in coco and soil to my desired consistency. That way you carry forward all that good stuff from the last grow's roots.

Dude.....

That myco Supreme promises 50 spores per gram. At 57 grams, thats just 50 x 57 = 4350 bacteria spores to the entire package. A spore is basically like a "bacteria seed" for one bacteria. Thats like...you would get more in just plain dirt out of your yard.
Spores multiply quickly:pass:

True. But in this case were talking Fungi. And at that, we're talking The Big Kahuna of canna symbiote Fungi.

:d5:
1678584320968.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back