Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sleepy lol. Gotta have her back over there in like an hour and a half for the second show. Idk how some of these older girls do it, they were up there dripping sweat and visibly shaking by the end of the first show (granted we were front row and could see stuff most probably couldn't lol but still).

Finally got the tent cleared out, all 5 are chopped, trimmed, dried and in Grove bags for cure.

White Cream 7.6oz
Strawberry Crinkle 5.3oz
Mephisto Wedding 5.2oz
SOHxSODK 5.7oz
Toof Decay 3.1oz

Total 26.9oz or 762.6g

Not too shabby for organic, water only low maintenance (pretty much unsupervised for month at a time) on blumats.

White Cream was so strong smelling my eyes were watering like cutting onions when trimming lol, and the Strawberry Crinkle smells nice too, looking forward to trying after cure :smokeit:
20230213_131248.jpg

Strawberry Crinkle:
20230213_131424.jpg

White Cream:
20230213_131659.jpg

Finally got the tent cleared out, all 5 are chopped, trimmed, dried and in Grove bags for cure.

White Cream 7.6oz
Strawberry Crinkle 5.3oz
Mephisto Wedding 5.2oz
SOHxSODK 5.7oz
Toof Decay 3.1oz

Total 26.9oz or 762.6g

Not too shabby for organic, water only low maintenance (pretty much unsupervised for month at a time) on blumats.

White Cream was so strong smelling my eyes were watering like cutting onions when trimming lol, and the Strawberry Crinkle smells nice too, looking forward to trying after cure :smokeit:View attachment 1572597

Strawberry Crinkle: View attachment 1572598

White Cream: View attachment 1572599
Wow, congratulations! Beautiful work!

@Talonxracer Thank you for sharing your work!

Wow, congratulations! Beautiful work!

@Talonxracer Thank you for sharing your work!
Thanks, I was surprised they did so well. Blumats flooded a couple times lol, and I think things were a bit wet since the buds are pretty floofy. :toke:

Thanks for the reps @Talonxracer :cheers:

Thanks for the :slap: @Lil Dab

welcome buddy I gave them the chop :gassy:
Mephisto CDLC X Skywalker Day 95 Harvest well it's time gave her the chop today... She reeks super funky and earthy wife came down and said "why do I smell coffee" I said smell her and then got a "oh interesting" nasty face:gassy1::crying: Buds are thick and dense and covered it frost hopefully she presses good

AD3FD121-2FC5-47AD-9726-C0DDBD1365E3.jpeg

5D3E90B3-CB5E-4995-8990-D3698EFBB81C.jpeg

B7BFE3B4-410F-4556-90B1-2EDCE1CE3802.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know if I asked this b4 but got a question for any of you diabetics or ppl that monitor blood sugar, do you have trouble bringing it down when you're in pain??
Sorry can't help ya pinky not diabetic yet but imagine it's in my future it runs in my family plus I don't eat the best :gassy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back