Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I extracted hash oil from some mixed trimmings and dumped some crumpled-up Rainbow Belts Two just before the process was complete.

I ended up with what I call rabbit poop. And this sheeeat is amazing! :gassy1::gassy::redcard::yellowcard:

P

Pretty sure Ful-Humix has both fulvic and humic acids. Ful-Power is mostly fulvic.

Their labeling is confusing because whatever government agency regulates the labeling doesn't recognize fulvic acid as a thing...so they end up just labeling it as humic to have something on there :shrug:
Thanks I heard there was an issue with being able to actually label something as having fulvic acids since IIRC fuvic acid isn't any 1 acid it's many found in humus with a lower molecular weight and defined as being soluble in water but at a very low pH (acidic).
Where as humic acids are higher molecular weight and crash out of solution when it's acidified.
What I heard (on the podcast) was that fulvic acids b/c of the low molecular weight are actually taken up by the plants where as humic acids with a higher molecular weight are not but are extremely beneficial to the soil/microbes.
So it would seem you'd want both

Thanks I heard there was an issue with being able to actually label something as having fulvic acids since IIRC fuvic acid isn't any 1 acid it's many found in humus with a lower molecular weight and defined as being soluble in water but at a very low pH (acidic).
Where as humic acids are higher molecular weight and crash out of solution when it's acidified.
What I heard (on the podcast) was that fulvic acids b/c of the low molecular weight are actually taken up by the plants where as humic acids with a higher molecular weight are not but are extremely beneficial to the soil/microbes.
So it would seem you'd want both

Ya, that's about what I've heard as well.

In practice, I have learned to be very careful with fulvic. It's very easy absorbed and causes the plant to reeeealy uptake nutrients, which usually ends up causing a lockout of something else for me. Can also make the plant use up soil nutes and deplete faster.

I don't think I'll use it again unless I'm doing hydro and pushing hard. :pass:

Thanks for the reps @Susitna I got the tent all cleaned up and the next round all ready to move in :headbang:needed a smoke break first :pass::thanks:
A254C11E-5E41-4679-A36D-F171D0931175.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back