Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp 2 plants down time for me to go to bed night everyone :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 97 Harvest She was ready enough for me so I gave her the chop tonight.. Not much smell from her slight fruity but tons of bud:headbang:

71A33C4A-38A5-4226-8B43-3B40A2C7ADF2.jpeg

1A7C58A3-ED9D-4579-AE61-5946C15B2EC3.jpeg

84691890-3CA4-4495-8EFA-895EED9F41A2.jpeg

39AC6113-A709-492C-95E0-BC648A39BBF2.jpeg

F90FCC8B-3352-486E-8D13-1C6C16CE3454.jpeg

E9633D37-A73B-4837-A51B-2ADDC2D65F1A.jpeg

HOA are the people that fine you when you paint your garage door a slightly different color then they never told you about

So something not a lot of people know, but radio stuff is federally protected. If you have a HAM license, which is super easy to get, you can build whatever antenna you want, and your HOA can't do shit about it.

So, if they ever give you issues, submit plans for a 500 foot tower antenna in your backyard and they can't say no. When they bitch, explain you can either have your antenna....or the reasonable thing you were asking for before..

Heat. Just a little more heat. I have a batch occasionally separate and I've only been able to narrow it down to heat. I keep mine just on that edge of a boil but not a roiling froth.
Thanks, I kind of suspected maybe that was the case. Live and learn

So something not a lot of people know, but radio stuff is federally protected. If you have a HAM license, which is super easy to get, you can build whatever antenna you want, and your HOA can't do shit about it.

So, if they ever give you issues, submit plans for a 500 foot tower antenna in your backyard and they can't say no. When they bitch, explain you can either have your antenna....or the reasonable thing you were asking for before..
But what's the antenna got to to do with the color of the garage door? :nono: Fortunately, I'm forever done with HOAs

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green. Im scopin some of the marmalade :eyebrows: :pass:

Easy but time consuming to make.

Its just one of these guys.

View attachment 1571295

I move him around every day. Sometimes I'll put him in the maple tree. Sometimes he's on my porch roof.

I also have some holographic owl cutouts that I have on fishing swivels, so they can spin in the wind. The birds HATE those things.
The squirrels ate mine. Then the Red Tailed Hawks ate them :d5:. We have raccoons that ate all of my paste tomatoes last year. They eat a couple of bites out of them before they are ripe enough to harvest. :shrug:

The SSSC Creepers are stacking nicely.

_DSC2987.JPG

7 weeks today.

View attachment 1571078

Russ is my uncle. My dad texted me this.

Russ also claims to have been attacked my bigfoot. Twice.

Edit - Same guy also drank fungicide on accident, thought it was heart burn meds, and basically ended up having to have a gastric bypass because he burnt out his stomach and upper intestines.

A few months later, he wakes up in bed in the morning next to his wife who passed away in her sleep.

Now he lives alone, in a creepy schoolhouse built in the early 1800s, with about 30 cats.
The town catlady used to shop at the store I worked at as a kid. When I say shop, I mean I or someone would go out and pick up her list from her sitting in her Rambler station wagon.
She usually had a cat or two with her. Her car was full of junk/trash. Sometimes she'd open a can of cat food and feed em in the car.
At least she did buy people food too. My friends and I went to her house and did an extensive overhaul of her yard. It took 10 of us an entire Saturday. She had a big garage that was full of junk. I talked with her and my friend Kenny and I junked, scrapped and cleaned it out. We took the money we got from that and fixed a few things on her car and fully cleaned the car. I've never seen a car that badly junked up.........a full size pickup bed full went to the junkyard. She was genuinely appreciative and cried several times after seeing various projects complete.
Sad thing was that she had family in town. Her grandson was a classmate. I got some good hits in on him playing basketball and Kenny plowed his ass in football.He somehow got a real lemon when his dad bought him a new truck. It couldn't stay outta the shop. :eyebrows::biggrin:
His dad actually called mine and asked my Dad what my problem was. Pop said something on the order of..... Maybe he doesn't like the way your family treats your Mom. The guy told Pop he was gonna beat my ass if he found me out and about.Pop chuckled and told him he really didn't want to try that and the guy cussed Pop and hung up.
The guy came after me after a school basketball game in Dallas. He didn't see the cops behind him when he came after me. He swung at me at and I beat his ass bad and the cops watched.:biggrin: I told the cops I'd file charges, but I didn't file them. I just wanted for him to spend a few days in jail.
Catlady passed away a few years after I was in the Navy. They found her with her cats and she'd been dead many days.
Some people!:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back