Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the owner we rent from sent a pic of one from Home Depot he suggested getting! Can have that just can’t have a big ac unit hanging out the window!
Angry Paul Rudd GIF

Whats stupid is my little sister had left one in her window for a long time even tho she lives at her boyfriends now and i took it down 2-3 weeks ago without them mentioning it but they bitch about mine when my window is on side of house and if it was 2’ further along wall it would be behind the backyard fence! :shrug::cuss:

Whats stupid is my little sister had left one in her window for a long time even tho she lives at her boyfriends now and i took it down 2-3 weeks ago without them mentioning it but they bitch about mine when my window is on side of house and if it was 2’ further along wall it would be behind the backyard fence! :shrug::cuss:
So...now you know they are watching your house and every little thing you do....how does that make you feel?

So...now you know they are watching your house and every little thing you do....how does that make you feel?
Well i got nothing else noticeable they can bitch about so gonna go get ac tomorrow and be done with them fools! Owner said they prob just had the election and new president trying to prove they can do the job.

Oh No, the Golden Ticket I did my first reversal on last year... S1's, F1's and a cross with Big Bud (Big Ticket/ pending)...

That's awesome :smoking:

I need to start running some of the crosses I've got but there's so many other goodies to try first :crying:

Well i got nothing else noticeable they can bitch about so gonna go get ac tomorrow and be done with them fools! Owner said they prob just had the election and new president trying to prove they can do the job.
That's how we differ...me, I'd go out, buy a $300 junk car, tow it home and put it up on blocks in thr front yard, get lawn chairs, a cooler of beer and shorts with holes in em and sit out there till they notived me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back