Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't realize @Mossy used to be a man :yoinks:

:crying: i was gonna uze that joke on sumbody the other day....but i smoke weed & can't remember why now....in any case, the oppurtunity slipped by....which i also don't remember the why of :rofl: :doh: ppp

So i would really like to find out the president of the local HOA so i could go egg their house! With as long as i talked about it i finally have almost $500 saved up for a press but instead i gotta go spend $400 of it on a floor ac since they just decided I wasn’t allowed to have a window unit and I can’t get rid of that and continue growing in here so gotta bite the bullet! :cuss:

So i would really like to find out the president of the local HOA so i could go egg their house! With as long as i talked about it i finally have almost $500 saved up for a press but instead i gotta go spend $400 of it on a floor ac since they just decided I wasn’t allowed to have a window unit and I can’t get rid of that and continue growing in here so gotta bite the bullet! :cuss:

Pretty sure the floor units need to exhaust outside at least mine does... If that matters guess it depends how the zoning reads :shrug:

Pretty sure the floor units need to exhaust outside at least mine does... If that matters guess it depends how the zoning reads :shrug:
Even the owner we rent from sent a pic of one from Home Depot he suggested getting! Can have that just can’t have a big ac unit hanging out the window!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back