Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't see true spring start until the end of April, I don't hook up the water at our lake cottage until the end of May due to hard freezes up till then.

Similar to the UK........ :headbang: ......Easter...then snow....then Spring.........:biggrin:....

Good Morning AFN, you beautiful lot! :coffee:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
....Hmmmmm....you taken the vape to work today.....?........:eyebrows:

Morning y’all :coffee2:
@Talonxracer @Lil Dab @JP1 @Mossy and the rest of ya!!:bighug:

Waiting on the ladies to wake up. Hope you all are well :pass:

Passin one over to ya. Got a Pax3 of a blend of CDLC, some white truffle o got at the dispensary, and some Runtz. Spicy, sweet, cheese. Very nice full body experience as well.
:yoinks:

Morning y’all :coffee2:
@Talonxracer @Lil Dab @JP1 @Mossy and the rest of ya!!:bighug:

Waiting on the ladies to wake up. Hope you all are well :pass:

Passin one over to ya. Got a Pax3 of a blend of CDLC, some white truffle o got at the dispensary, and some Runtz. Spicy, sweet, cheese. Very nice full body experience as well.
:yoinks:

Morning @MedCzech ... :pass: ...I'll share one with you.......Sounds Delish.........:headbang:

Ahhhhhh, A good bong hit for breakfast, nothing like it, better than captain crunch!!!
I have a cool device called a sticky brick. Bong hits for guys like me who don’t smoke anymore. I only vape my dry herb. Better flavor in my opinion.

Check out the sticky brick. Many a smoker switched to vaping after experiencing that. Huge hits and clouds for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back