Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They canceled my nematode sphere order...said the cold will kill themmm...going with misq dunks...be here tomorrow...
That shows how shitty those are bro! I use live ones and they have to be shipped refrigerated!

Tornado watch here. Winds were scary. Neighbors siding got ripped off. Still crazy windy. I'm just so glad I had my big silver maple trimmed up 2 years ago.
This was from the winds here last night….
99DBD2F2-23D8-4BC5-9ECF-05B5CF78F76F.jpeg

There is like a 30’ pole in there and the scaffolding holding those signs apparently broke off and fell down around the pole! :yoinks:

Hey Kids,
We are still in the midst of all the upgrade, etc. Hang in there if things get weird, etc. The sites in good hands and we are doing our damnedest to make sure our community, hell, family, keeps on keeping on!!
Peace,

Hey Kids,
We are still in the midst of all the upgrade, etc. Hang in there if things get weird, etc. The sites in good hands and we are doing our damnedest to make sure our community, hell, family, keeps on keeping on!!
Peace,
Keep on Trukin.jpg

So I have a photo plant that I've been growing in coco. I'm trying to give it to a friend. Anybody know how I could transition it from a coco plant to soil so it's easier for them to take care of? It's only in 1 gal of coco so I'm sure it's gonna need to be transplanted anyway

So I have a photo plant that I've been growing in coco. I'm trying to give it to a friend. Anybody know how I could transition it from a coco plant to soil so it's easier for them to take care of? It's only in 1 gal of coco so I'm sure it's gonna need to be transplanted anyway
Just transplant the whole thing into a 5 or better 7 gallon pot of good soil. Sooner is better than later.

That shows how shitty those are bro! I use live ones and they have to be shipped refrigerated!
Agreed....I got Misquito dunks coming tomorrow....any advice on use of them????..please and thank you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back