Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll catch em much faster if you put the traps right on top of the soil since that's the actual source
:doh: Yeah don’t know why i didn’t… I normally wrap them over the edge of pot but this time I cliped them to the handle not thinking :baked::thanks:

Hey stoners:bighug:
I've been away on my shroom hunting and shroom studies.
Just been inoculating some new plates, I will post fruit pics when they pop up.
There are a few pics my shroomy doings as well as pics of my gurilla harvest on IG - artyzanrtz
I hope everyone is well and that the upgrade went without ant any hitches, we wait and see...huh?
In the meantime for those of the psychedelic persuasion here are 3 video I hope you will like

Ripley's OG is building trichomes increasingly everyday... Lots of dark chocolate, and coffee esque aromas are lifting off of her...

Screenshot_20230303-193902.png

:pass:

I've been wanting a Uninterruptible Power Source (UPS) for my home server. I have a bunch of cameras and it records motion and stuff, and if the power goes out, I have to log in to restart everything back up. And if I'm on vacation or something, thats a massive pain.

So a 900 watt UPS new is $200

Instead, I got a used one for $115 on ebay without a battery.

Oh, but what about that? Well an OEM battery is only 20 amp hours! and is almost $200

But its just a lead acid battery.

And I can go to rural king and get a 500 amp hour marine deep cycle for $75 with a core charge, and I have a junk battery in the garage.

So I'll get the same UPS at the same price, but with 20x the battery storage and run time with no power.

:doh: Yeah don’t know why i didn’t… I normally wrap them over the edge of pot but this time I cliped them to the handle not thinking :baked::thanks:
Feel like I'm the only one who puts them right on top. But you'll catch em way faster. They don't even have to be yellow. I just use regular paper insect traps. Bet you'll catch as many or more in the ones right on top by morning, then the hanging ones have caught in a couple days. Just pick em up to water and put them back down. Just try not to catch a leaf on em

Hey stoners:bighug:
I've been away on my shroom hunting and shroom studies.
Just been inoculating some new plates, I will post fruit pics when they pop up.
There are a few pics my shroomy doings as well as pics of my gurilla harvest on IG - artyzanrtz
I hope everyone is well and that the upgrade went without ant any hitches, we wait and see...huh?
In the meantime for those of the psychedelic persuasion here are 3 video I hope you will like

Yo @arty zan ! Welcome back! Missed you around here bud :bighug: :pass:

:woohoo: we're back in that took longer then I expected.... I didn't know what to do with myself this afternoon and actually had to work to make the time pass :nono::doh::crying::pass:
I always wanted to get my hands on the sob who thought up the idea of working for a living. But nobody will cough up his name.

Yo @arty zan ! Welcome back! Missed you around here bud :bighug: :pass:
Hey @JP1 :d5::smoking:
Thanks for the welcome brother.
Lots going on at home.
Things have eased a little now and I will try to pop in once a week to say hello and see whats new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back