Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed....I got Misquito dunks coming tomorrow....any advice on use of them????..please and thank you....
Ya but u gonna think i am picking on u…..
RETURN THEM!

Skeeter dunks are a solid disk made to go into puddles of standing water cuz they take forever to break down! Get the mosquito bits! Those u put 2tbsp into a gallon of water and wait 45 min! Strain off the chunks (if u want but not necessary) and water! Stuff will kill em on contact! And u can get em at Home Depot or other places without needing to order them!

Ya but u gonna think i am picking on u…..
RETURN THEM!

Skeeter dunks are a solid disk made to go into puddles of standing water cuz they take forever to break down! Get the mosquito bits! Those u put 2tbsp into a gallon of water and wait 45 min! Strain off the chunks (if u want but not necessary) and water! Stuff will kill em on contact! And u can get em at Home Depot or other places without needing to order them!
Just put them in an old sock and smack them with a hammer and soak just like the bits

That didn’t take long! Already on HBOMAX!
image.jpg

Just put them in an old sock and smack the with a hammer and soak just like the bits
Lmfao how hard and how long u going ham on them with a hammer? Mine literally after 30min only broke into giant chunks but never into small bits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back