Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flush with hot water. Fill it up to the stem with Iso and a tablespoon of salt. Cover the holes and shake the shit out of it. Should be crystal clear in under 2 minutes of shaking :woohoo1:Then just flush with hot water, fill with cold, and dry with paper towels
My guess is your looking for the right combination of greasy and polar not unlike detergent right.
Ethanol is polar on one end with grease to the tune of 2 carbons (ethyl =2) on one end
Isopropyl alcohol is similar but has 3 carbons and branched (propyl= 3, iso = branching). Which makes it greasier on one end.
So that's where I'd go next .

Screenshot_20230303_085932_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Morning kittens..was a bit cool this morning, 61f....coffee been done, wife and dogs taken care of....already been out in the yard digging up passionflower suckers......gotta figure out a good shipping method....maybe toilet paper tube stuffed with soil in a plastic bag?....Suki was wanting some if I remember correctly.
IMG20230303085624.jpg

Thanks @Mossy ...and belated thanks to @Lil Dab and everyone else I always miss thanking on points......my damn brain is just too scattered anymore to hold too many thoughts at one time....think one thing then it gets replaced by the next shiny new thought that comes along. :rofl:

Thanks @Mossy ...and belated thanks to @Lil Dab and everyone else I always miss thanking on points......my damn brain is just too scattered anymore to hold too many thoughts at one time....think one thing then it gets replaced by the next shiny new thought that comes along. :rofl:

Me Too............:headbang:.. ##IBlametheDope .....:pass:

Morning kittens..was a bit cool this morning, 61f....coffee been done, wife and dogs taken care of....already been out in the yard digging up passionflower suckers......gotta figure out a good shipping method....maybe toilet paper tube stuffed with soil in a plastic bag?....Suki was wanting some if I remember correctly.
View attachment 1570295

Looking Better than mine @Bill.de.Cat ....:headbang:....mine started but the night temp drop calipered them....... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back