Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning friends!

@Bill.de.Cat - Clone shippers might work. A cheap option and an expensive option.

Nifty lil containers there....if I had done em in cubes I'd probably use them but I'm just digging up suckers out of the yard that I would be mowing down when I crank up the grass cutting......kind of a supple root piece with a vine shoot coming up at 90 degree angle....figured on closing off one end of tube, some soil, bend root sides down and put it in followed by some more soil and seal that in a plastic bag...box it up, ship it out.....should keep em viable at least a week in transit.

Thanks @Mossy ...and belated thanks to @Lil Dab and everyone else I always miss thanking on points......my damn brain is just too scattered anymore to hold too many thoughts at one time....think one thing then it gets replaced by the next shiny new thought that comes along. :rofl:
Me Too............:headbang:.. ##IBlametheDope .....:pass:
Me three I try to save them up for one big thank you then I forget:oops1: :baked: thank you everyone for all the reps lately :bighug::smokeout::kiss:

@Suki was telling me they are supposed to be native in her area as well but she just couldn't find any so was gonna try growing a few for her but this seems a better option....already established growing vines...

abab5f0a-4dea-4fb6-8ef2-ba93943cfe5d.jpeg

The one thing I have to get done today is finalize my priorities for the year for work and load them into our tracking system that will hold my accountable if I screw up.

I just have no motivation. Its raining so hard and its making me so sleepy. And I have my new tent to put together.

1677856212218.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back