Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup our price never went up they are men a knights farmers... Also dude I work with his GF works for egg farm that does egglands best and she bring home like 6 dozen a week of rejects and they don't eat them all so he brings them to work for the rest of us :d5:

Haven't bought eggs from a store in ages :toke:
You've got Mennonites up there? We have them here but they advertise themselves as Amish :shrug: Kick ass apple fritters :thumbsup:

Oh, stacking is not the issue, the issue is with a plant that huge, there is going to be small stuff and trim. No way around it. She is heading into monster territory. She has pretty much taken over ~1/4 of my 4x4.

As one @420Forever might say, DOOOO EEEET! :biggrin:
She gets huge , given your love and light. Even the lowers will stack, while the tops may seem to push out a few more pistils. You are in coco right? I should have recommended 1gal. The issue with that is super tight shoes, sorta like a solo grow..lol. Evening meds kicking in.

Ever see a goose go after people. Those little bastards think they are meaner than a junk yard dog.
Hahaha
1673145669878.gif

1673145715667.gif

He said “bitch we only use Ping on my fairways!” :haha::rofl:

Ugh, it's been a long day of recouping after going out lastnight. Hit a cigar shop and a couple drinks to prime up. I can't smoke cigars because I like to inhale and I quit cigarettes years ago but my buddy like them. Then went out to a show. Fun times but I was hurt'n this AM and spend the day lounging in bed. One of those where you wonder if it would be easier to just get sick and get it over with. But with the power of herb, I'm on the otherside and STARVING!

Talking about crowds... it helped that the state where the show was had recently went legal and it was a virtual smokefest out on the back patio. At the end of the night, the bartender comes up to me and thanks me for tipping. Apparently I gave him a $70 tip on a $100 tab....

20230106_222937.jpg

I finally gave in and bought a 10 ton dabpress w/ 3x5 plates with the hand pump and somehow got bundled an accessory kit to top it all off for $542 free shipping no tax :headbang:

Now i need to figure out how to use rosin :vibe:
Sounds like u may need a partner in crime to crash test dummy that setup! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

1673146117702.gif

1673146087475.gif

@Fermented_Fruitz showing up in the notifications like @Suki

He was running orders last couple days so kept getting behind! Unlike Suki tho i got no patience to read everything i missed and damn sure don’t have time to like 20 pages of posts! Maybe later if i am stoned and bored but not likely! :d5::rofl:

You've got Mennonites up there? We have them here but they advertise themselves as Amish :shrug: Kick ass apple fritters :thumbsup:
Yeah we got those too the actual amish here are horse and buggy... The Mennonites are much more lean lent they have cars and cell phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back