Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nematodes will live in soil a while! If u reuse soil u wont need to reapply every time! Last run before current 1 I hadn’t applied any to small tent and had only applied to big pots like 4-5 months earlier and wound up getting gnats in small tent but big pots that had gotten the 1 dose never had any! Unless soil dries out for a long time or they have no food source for long enough that they die off they will hang around!
You can take that soil and 'inoculate' some fresh media, if you want to re-amend that run media and let it cook for a bit.
This last run root system was amazing. Yeah, Earthbox root systems are quite the sight anyway. This run was far more than what I expected............. Regulars as well as Jrs. The DynoMyco is my answer. It was my best results with using similar style inoculates, by a sizable margin.
This new Coast of Maine for organic canna has it in the mix. I expect the same results. I think it's very cost-effective.

Anyway................My point was..................When I dissected the root systems, I took some of the visible flourishing bennies and put them in my new test media. I had sprinkled a little chicken crumble feed and bokashi on top. I took handfuls and sprinkled it on top of the new media. They've taken to their new home quite nicely. I won't have worms in this grow, but I'l have some very good bennies. Those fuggers will explode when I pot 'em up, do the first full top dressing and put the covers on.
That 'living' part of the soil is important to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back