Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My carnivorous plants...I git a cranberry plant...in there came with a carnivorous plant order...anyone grow these it's the vinyl plant.....
20230301_204004.jpg
20230301_203947.jpg
20230301_203941.jpg
20230301_204107.jpg
20230301_204101.jpg
20230301_204043.jpg
20230301_204034.jpg
20230301_204025.jpg

Well, I just couldn't tolerate it any longer. I went to the freezer and broke out the first RSO I made.
I have to take the edge off the fuggin nerve pain at the very least.

I'm calling the damn director of the Dallas area VA in the morning. I'm fed up. Heads will roll tomorrow.

I liked these cause I could have them on the shelf ready don't really wanna order nematodes before each run or wait till there's a problem i put them in the pot before every grow :condom: but yeah I have considered those I saved them from before when you shared :d5:
The fact those are shelf stable should tell u something! Good live nematodes that are gonna work right away have to be sent with refrigerator packs to keep em alive and even unopened pack gotta be used within 2 weeks! Think about it like food! Something thats frozen (so it can be stored long time) is nowhere near as good as something made fresh! These gotta lose something in quality if u can just leave em sitting on a shelf for who knows how long! How the hell do they stay alive cuz if they dry out they die? Seems suspect to me! :shrug:

Anybody around here know anything about using a VPN to stream sports? My cable company is in a fight with one of my favorite sports channels and doesn't offer it anymore. When I pay for a subscription from espn to watch the games it won't play and says it's blacked out because it's local :shrug: I don't know anything about this kinda stuff and only use an Android phone

The fact those are shelf stable should tell u something! Good live nematodes that are gonna work right away have to be sent with refrigerator packs to keep em alive and even unopened pack gotta be used within 2 weeks! Think about it like food! Something thats frozen (so it can be stored long time) is nowhere near as good as something made fresh! These gotta lose something in quality if u can just leave em sitting on a shelf for who knows how long! How the hell do they stay alive cuz if they dry out they die? Seems suspect to me! :shrug:

I agree and they do have a shelf life and expiration date mine just expired when I ran out I was using quite heavy just so I would use them up before they expired and dried out.. They come 5 pouches per baggie so you don't have to open what your not going to use.. I will try real todes but they do seem to work haven't had nearly the problem with gnats as i used to :thumbsup::shrug:

Nematodes hibernate. I haven't looked into what you guys are specifically using, but nematodes definitely hibernate and can bounce right back. Shelf stable at room temp I'd doubt. But gonna take most critters a good couple weeks to come back to life

Anybody around here know anything about using a VPN to stream sports? My cable company is in a fight with one of my favorite sports channels and doesn't offer it anymore. When I pay for a subscription from espn to watch the games it won't play and says it's blacked out because it's local :shrug: I don't know anything about this kinda stuff and only use an Android phone
You could change the VPN connection site to some other region. Pretty easy on the PC if ya watch on that.
Some VPN services can be installed on your router. You'd still change the region with a PC or I think you should be able to control it with your phone. That way you should be able use the ESPN app on your TV and watch it that way.
You could also cast to your TV from your pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back