Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids had their appointment this morning, going to try them on a different med so hopefully we can keep things under control maybe. Talked to my Dr about trying something similar to what they're going on, he set me up with a sample pack of 5 weeks worth of meds. Fingers crossed cause I've been pretty damn useless lately.

You could change the VPN connection site to some other region. Pretty easy on the PC if ya watch on that.
Some VPN services can be installed on your router. You'd still change the region with a PC or I think you should be able to control it with your phone. That way you should be able use the ESPN app on your TV and watch it that way.
You could also cast to your TV from your pc.
Was kinda just planning on casting from my phone to tv. If that's possible. Figure if I could make it think I was somewhere "not local" that it should work. I got no problem paying espn necessarily, but even with me paying it doesn't work so I'm thinking VPN

I agree and they do have a shelf life and expiration date mine just expired when I ran out I was using quite heavy just so I would use them up before they expired and dried out.. They come 5 pouches per baggie so you don't have to open what your not going to use.. I will try real todes but they do seem to work haven't had nearly the problem with gnats as i used to :thumbsup::shrug:
So nematodes will live in soil a while! If u reuse soil u wont need to reapply every time! Last run before current 1 I hadn’t applied any to small tent and had only applied to big pots like 4-5 months earlier and wound up getting gnats in small tent but big pots that had gotten the 1 dose never had any! Unless soil dries out for a long time or they have no food source for long enough that they die off they will hang around!

@Zer0 im orgy potting all the time now...lol...i like it like that plus i got plenty of seeds.....so I need to get what I can....before they get old.....I help buddy's out all the time....
Hell yeah man, sharing is caring!

Bedtime snack time is in session! :eyebrows::headbang:
image.jpg

The SSSC girls are coming along in the 8/4 experiment. They are a bit small but they seem to have a normal bud count. I think if I were to run this light schedule again I would up the N a bit and the PPM in veg. The Elephant for sure needed a higher RH than she was getting and looks happier now at 58% RH.

_DSC2972.JPG

Ps the girls were asleep when I turned on the work light to take this picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back